Bracken Ridge Swimming Club offers 2 levels of membership – Club Membership and Competitive Swimmer Membership.
Club Membership provides access to:
- Weekly Club Nights
- Organised Inter-Club meets and activities
- Sprint & Club Championships*
- Awards that acknowledge participation, recognise improvement and celebrate performance*
For the 2022-23 season, half yearly Club Membership is $33 (from January 1st 2023) and includes participation in our remaining Club Nights (9 in 2023), our Club Championships*, any Inter-Club Meet that may be scheduled, and an invitation to our Awards Presentation.
*subject to eligibility
Competitive Membership is an additional add-on and allows access to External Meets.
These are large competitions run by Swimming Brisbane or Swimming Queensland, at different venues and with other Swimming Clubs. Times achieved at these meets are recorded as “Qualifying Times” by Swimming Queensland.
Registration with Swimming Queensland as a “Competitive Member” is required.
2022-23 season prices with Bracken Ridge Swimming Club are:
- Swimmers 8 & Under $63.88
- Competitive Swimmer 9 & Over $94.76
New Club Members will also need to pay the $33 half yearly basic Membership.
Things to consider:
- Age of swimmer – there are fewer meets that younger swimmers can attend
- Entry fees – meets have a per event cost (usually $7-$12), or a one-off entry fee (usually $20-$40)
- Spectator costs to attend meets – not all pools require this, but it is worth checking
- Timing of events
- Distance to travel to event.
We have compiled a list of the current upcoming external meets (PDF) available to our competitive swimmers for your consideration.
Is your swimmer interested? A parent will need to set up an account through Swim Central. Instructions for using and creating an account can be found at the Swim Central Support Centre.
Further enquiries can be directed to email@example.com